As we reflect on the past year, the Juno team is proud of the work we have accomplished for our clients as well as our community.
In 2022... the Juno team got involved in our community in a BIG way!
- We helped support the growth of the next generation by sponsoring the JMU Rocketry team at their rocketry launch!
- We played with pups and connected with friends to fundraise at Mutts at Maymont!
- We walked for Jane O to raise money for the Jane O' Toole Clothes Closet at Chippenham Hospital!
- We soared through loads of fun and connected with our community at SOAR 365's Summerfest!
- We golfed for a cause with St. Joseph's Villa!
- We tagged plastic ducks for the first annual ASCV RVA Duck Race to raise awareness for autism!
- We connected with new people and tasted our way through the world at SOAR 365's Ladybug wine tasting!
- We danced through the night at the Comfort Zone Gala to fundraise for their important cause
The Juno team is ecstatic for the new year and we can't wait to see what amazing things we can accomplish through our continued commitment to community involvement!
Comfort Zone Gala
JMU Rocketry Launch
Ladybug Wine Tasting
Mutts at Maymont
St. Joseph's Villa Golf Tournament
Summerfest at SOAR 365
Walk 4 Jane O